We often see several unemployed youth paying huge cash to fraudsters for securing jobs in Government
Services or Corporate Sector. Taking advantage of innocent unemployed youth, fraudsters float fictitious
companies and give attractive advertisements through press and attract the unemployed youth towards them.
Luring innocent unemployed with job opportunities, these fraudsters collect MONEY as ‘caution
deposit/security deposit’, and finally dupe them.
Here are some of the frauds committed by such criminals.
- Fake JOB VISA for employment abroad
- Training and employment in the company abroad
- Data warehousing works
- Employment fraud in Railways Recruitment
- Employment in reputed PSU’s and Private Companies
- Employment through Group I/II of APPSC
If you find any of the following signs in the job offers, you have a strong reason to SUSPECT it…!
If it is a Government job offer,
- the amount is insisted in cash
- No receipts are issued for receipts of money
- Concerned persons are dismissed from service or suspended from service
- Appointment letters were not signed
- Appointment letters do not have stamps of the office
- Appointment letters are not showing the office address and phone numbers
Then check up with the concerned department for the genuineness of the appointment order/interview call
Remember that all the examinations are purely based on merit.
If it is a Dataware Housing job offer,
- Company which is giving you the data ware housing work and fail to furnish the e-mail address of the
- Company is not registered with Registrar of Companies.
- Directors of the company are not seen and only agents are discussing with you.
- Payment is delayed for more than a specified time after completion of work
- Directors and agents coming with a new proposal of employment abroad Then check up for the genuineness
of the offer.
If it is a Abroad job offer,
- Agency do not have certificate from Protector General of Immigrants, New Delhi and fails to show the
- VISA’s are handed over at the airport before leaving for foreign countries.
- Agent refuses to show VISA before.
- Air tickets are given at the last minute.
- VISA arranged to you without you filling the application for the same.
- urns impatient and feel embarrassed when you ask them certain questions.
Then check up for the genuineness of the offer.